OmniArts is an independent, non-profit organisation with groups in and around the Portsmouth, UK area. Our aim is to bring the arts to anyone – no matter their age, ability or background. The performing arts is a fantastic way to build confidence and learn about yourself and others, which appeals to all ages.
The OmniArts family currently has a range of groups, bringing the performing arts to all ages, from 0 to over 100! You can find out more about these on our groups pages.
Equality and Inclusion
Each of our groups are non-discriminating of level of skill, or disabilities. Our mentors all have training in a range of skills and teaching techniques.
If you are worried about you/your child joining OmniArts due to a disability or confidence issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Becki, our director via email: email@example.com or call her on 07584 662225, to discuss meeting up with one or more of us before attending one of our sessions.
You can also find some answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQs page.
- To provide a safe and friendly environment for people of all ages and abilities to work together.
- To accept anyone to a group, no matter their religion, race or disabilities.
- To provide extra opportunities for members within the wider performing arts community where appropriate.
- To offer opportunities to students at local places of education to gain experiences by taking part in shows and workshops which OmniArts produces. These opportunities include, but are not limited to: set building, photography, playwriting, sound and lighting technician work, hair and makeup, costume designers and graphic designers.
- To provide our students (members of OmniArts) the chance to learn about others cultures and customs through the medium of performing arts.
What’s in a Name?
We chose our name carefully to represent exactly what we are about. The prefix “Omni” is a combining form meaning “all”, and as an equal opportunities, all inclusive organisation, we felt this was a perfect fit.
Support us on the Portsmouth Lottery!
Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 per week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000! That’s a better chance of winning than the National Lottery or the Health Lottery!
50% of the tickets go straight to OmniArts, and 10% goes to other good causes in Portsmouth. Click below to go to our page on the Portsmouth Lottery website.